Rec On the Go
Rec On The Go is a UREC service that assists departments, organizations, clubs, and student groups who seek custom recreational offerings. Whether you’re looking to rent equipment for a special day of fun, seeking to build a team through challenge and problem-solving initiatives, or looking to book a private fitness class, Rec On The Go has you covered. Our team of trained staff will meet you and your groups needs, anywhere on campus!
|Up to 25 people||$50||$60|
|Up to 50 people||$75||$85|
|Up to 75 people||$100||$110|
|Day Rate (24 hr)||$8||$13|
The yard games and tailgating equipment rentals include cornhole sets, spikeball, wiffleball sets, kickball sets, giant yard pong sets, dodgeball sets, and floating golf chipping set.
Items are available for pickup at the Adventure Recreation Center during its operating hours but must be approved beforehand by submitting a Rec On The Go request form.
|2 hours (2 therapists)||$208||$213|
Massages are 15 minutes in length. URec will provide 1-2 therapists, with massage chairs and cleansing materials at your location.
All Fitness/Wellness offerings are 45 minutes in length. We will provide all equipment, instructor music and mats. Up to 25 participants.
- Requests may be made up to 14 days in advance by completing the Rec On The Go request form.
- All forms and waivers must be completed and signed prior to taking equipment from the premises.
- Equipment must be picked up a minimum of 30 minutes prior to closing or the reservation will be voided.
- 75% of payment will be refunded 14 days or more prior to request date and time.
- 50% of payment will be refunded 13-4 days prior request date and time.
- No refund less than 3 days (72 hours) prior to request date and time.
- Equipment and all accessories must be returned only during the Adventure Recreation Center operating hours as a signature on the equipment agreement is required upon return.
- Please allow 15-20 minutes for checking in equipment as each item will be examined for cleanliness and damages.
- An additional fee will be charged for dirty or damaged equipment that requires cleaning, repairs, or replacement.
- A late fee will be charged for each item checked out that is not returned to Adventure Recreation Center by the return date indicated.