The College of Business and Industry is comprised of three professionally oriented, academic units – The College of Business and Industry, The Department of Communication, and The Department of Applied Engineering. All are accredited by prestigious International accrediting agencies. Our goal is to provide our students quality internships and employment opportunities. We are committed to continuously improving the quality of our academic programs, our student support services, and our partnership networks with local and regional professional communities. We want to thank our partner, Progress Bank, for helping us bring Handshake to the College of Business and Industry.
Reasons to Choose JSU's College of Business and Industry
- Programs accredited by AACSB International, ACEJMC, and ATMAE
- A growing network of businesses and alumni who have employed our graduates
- National honor societies and organizations including Beta Gamma Sigma, PRSSA, Beta Alpha Psi and the Student Managed Investment Fund.
- Internship programs that allow students to gain practical experience in their chosen field
- Jacksonville State University Ranks #12 Best Online MBA AACSB by Get Educated
- The College of Business and Industry was chosen by Princeton Review as one of "The Best Business Schools."
Dr. Brent Cunningham
Associate Dean & MBA Director
Coordinator of Certification and Advisement