Canvas is JSU's official Learning Management System (LMS). Current faculty, staff, and students may access Canvas at any time. Students gain access to Canvas courses on the first day of each semester as indicated by the JSU Academic Calendar.
- Go to the Canvas login page: https://jsu.instructure.com.
- You are redirected to JSU Single Sign-On.
- Enter your MyJSU credentials to sign in. Your MyJSU credentials consist of a username (not your JSU email address) and password.
- Click Sign In.
- DUO Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is required much in the same way as that of MyJSU and GEM/O365.
- JSU Canvas displays for your account.
- You may also click on the Canvas link inside the MyJSU portal to be taken directly into your Canvas account without logging in again.
- Canvas Tutorials for Students
- Custom Student Tutorials
- Canvas for Students Demo Course
- Canvas Tutorials for Instructors
- Custom Faculty Tutorials