Fall Date Night Camps - 9/22, 10/27, 11/17, 12/8
Need a little time away from the children? JSU University Recreation is offering a Date Night camp for your children to have a great time here at the RFC with some of our camp counselors. You will get a few hours with your friends or someone special or a little much-needed you time. Dinner and activities will be provided.
Price: $15.00 per camper
Drop-Off: 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Pick Up: 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm *No late pick up available
The URec Youth Camp is an active, full-day camp complete with FUN, games, activities, and swimming. Specific activities vary on a day to day basis and are centered around a weekly theme. Snack will be provided each day but children should bring a packed lunch.
URec Youth Camp is for children ages 5-15. Advanced registration is required as capacity is limited. Additional safety measures will be in place for campers and staff.
Completed camper forms can be emailed to email@example.com
|Camp Times||Drop Off||Pick Up|
|8:30am - 4:00pm||7:30 - 8:30am||4:00 - 5:00pm|
Ready to Register?
Create a New Online Account for Non-Members
Don’t have a URec account? No worries. Follow these simple steps to create your new non-member account and register your camper online today.
- To create your Jax State University Recreation account navigate to https://jsu.clubautomation.com/member-portal/create-account
- You will receive an access code in an email from Club Jacksonville State University. Insert your verification code. *Verification Code is valid for 60 Seconds
- You will be prompted to create your unique username and password.
- Complete your contact and emergency contact information and electronically sign your facility waiver. *Be sure to change the Country Section from Canada to the United States
- After electronically signing the facility waiver, you will gain full access to your account and can register all programs eligible for your status.
*You must also complete steps 1 - 5 for yourself and each camper. As the legal guardian, please sign the waiver on behalf of the camper.
Register for child programs, i.e., camps and lessons, under the camper's account.