Student Success Technology
The JSU Navigate platform aims to increase retention and graduation rates by improving student achievement and engagement. Developed by the Education Advisory Board (EAB), the program combines technology, research, and predictive analytics to help institutions positively change outcomes with at-risk and off-path students, helping JSU reach our graduation and retention goals. JSU has begun to implement and utilize Navigate, a student success management system the brings together advisors, faculty, support staff and students to create a coordinated care network that enables targeted intervention and proactive, strategic support for every JSU student.
JSU Navigate will allow advisors, faculty, and staff the ability to:
- View a comprehensive student academic overview to provide quick, personalized guidance.
- Identify and prioritize students in need of support who require the most urgent attention.
- Maintain and share notes from student appointments and interactions.
- Set appointments with students and send email and text appointment reminders.
- Track advising appointments and walk-in traffic.
- Communicate with students directly from the platform.
- Run campaigns to reach out to students based on specific criteria and easily schedule and track appointments.
- Issue alerts on students needing additional support.