Faculty Awards Descriptions and Details
The Division of Academic Affairs, in conjunction with Faculty Commons, is proud to celebrate the achievements of our talented faculty at Jacksonville State University through a variety of awards and recognitions.
Information regarding award descriptions, criteria, and eligibility, as well as nomination procedures, documentation, deadlines, and submission links can be found when opening each of the awards listed below. Contact Faculty Commons with questions.
- Betty and Earlon McWhorter Outstanding Teacher Award
- Faculty Scholar Lecturer Award
- Cleo and Carla Thomas Award for Outstanding Community Education/Service
- William A. Meehan Legacy Award
- Campus Technology Leadership Grant
- University Service Award
- Adjunct Faculty Excellence in Teaching Award
Deadline for submission is February 10, 2023
Faculty Commons would like to recognize the following retired Faculty Awards, their generous donors, and the esteemed faculty members who received them.