- JSU Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Absence Request (CEPS form)
- Travel for University Supervisors:
For updated travel policies and forms, please visit the Office of Controller webpage:
Office of Controller
You may use this travel log:
- Faculty Request for Praxis Data
- Instructions for completing the Graduate and Undergraduate Curriculum Revision Form
- Curriculum Change Form: Substantive Change Form (Please click this link and scroll down to use the fillable form for all proposed graduate and undergraduate curriculum changes.)
- ACHE Form and Guidelines Regarding Curriculum Changes in Existing Programs
- ACHE Changes to the Commission's Academic Program Inventory Instructions and FormsACHE Form and Instructions for the Submission of Reasonable Extensions to Existing Programs: New Options, Tracks, Specializations, and Concentration
- Student Engagement - Hammett (Powerpoint)
- Engaging Students in "Active Learning" - Turner (Powerpoint)
- Why So Much Attention on Rubric Quality? - Turner (Powerpoint)
- Instructions for Creating a Scoring Rubric - Herring
- Updating Your LiveText Account
- CEPS: Everyone Engage Live Text Rubric Development - Fall 2015
- Building Standards-Embedded Rubrics- Herring # 1
- Herring # 2
- Evaluating Rubric Quality- Turner
- Motivation & Engagement- Hammett
- Hammett Part 2- Turner Part 1
- Neuroscience & Learning- Turner Part 2
- Engagement Techniques: Creative Thinking & Problem Solving- Bavonese
- PD Accountability Survey- Click and complete after viewing videos.
Professional Development- Spring 2016
- Livetext Rubrics
- Michael Alvidrez "Engaging the Classroom Though Current Events"
- Emily Sims, PhD "To Ask or Not to Ask"
- College of Education and Professional Studies
- Kevin Mobbs "Maximizing Program Websites"
- Hungwei Tseng "Ice Breakers and Goal Setting Activities for Online Teaching"
- Kim Warfield "Glogsters-An Online Multimedia Poster"
- Linda Allen "Utilizing a Wiki to Expand the Online Learning Experience"