- Goal 1: Provide the safest and most secure environment possible for all students, staff, faculty, and visitors to the campus community.
- Goal 2: Build positive relationships with community stakeholders and develop prevention strategies that support those partnerships and strategies to proactively address public safety issues.
- Goal 3: Establish a professional development program to enhance officer and staff readiness, training, health, and wellness.
- Goal 4: Ensure all personnel have adequate, safe, and functioning equipment and facilities that are properly maintained for constant readiness.
- Goal 5: Establish and follow best practices, operating procedures, state and national standards and accreditations for campus public safety organizations.
- Goal 6: Enhance the use of technology in campus safety and security systems through adequate resourcing, efficient administration, and preventative maintenance programs.
- Goal 7: Promote a culture of accountability and an environment of open communication that fosters trust and legitimacy throughout the campus community.