Parking Decal Registration
Parking Decal Availability
Parking decals will be made available on August 1, 2022 through MyJSU for faculty, staff and students at a cost of $50.00 per decal. Employees with 25 years or more of dedicated service will order online free of charge.
Student decal charges will be posted directly to the student account; Faculty/Staff will be by payroll deduction only. Decals are distributed via the United States Postal Service to the address provided during the registration process.
Know Your Parking Zone
Red Faculty/Staff Zone: Reserved for Faculty and Staff parking only. Spaces will be painted with red lines and may contain gold zone signs.
Student Parking Zone: Any legal parking space on JSU property that has white painted striped lines (does not include white curbs) with no other signs designating the space as reserved. Please pay attention to spaces with white curbs as these areas are for university vehicles only. Any space with reserved signage may only be occupied by vehicles that the space is designated for.
Who picks up a decal?
- Anyone who has a J-tag issued by the State of Alabama, will order online free of charge, and pick up at the Montgomery Bld. 4th floor ID Office/Student Services window. Anyone with a motorcycle, will order online and pick up at the same .
- Anyone with a motorcycle, will order online and pick up at Parking Services.
- A valid tag receipt, Driver’s License or Non-Driver ID, JSU ID Card and payment receipt (if applicable) are required for verification on any decal picked up at Parking Services located on 4th floor Montgomery Bld ID Office/Student Services window.
1. Decals must be permanently affixed inside the front windshield, at the passenger side lower corner using the decal's self-adhesive. Decals must always be visible.
2. Updated regulations and guidelines can be viewed online.
Call Parking Services at 256-782-5566.