Summer 2023 Information:
Sparkman Hall will be available for summer housing for the summer 2023 terms. Residents are not required to be enrolled in summer classes in order to live in Sparkman Hall for the summer.
- Option #1: I currently live in an on-campus apartment/specialty housing (Campus Inn One Bedroom, Campus Inn Efficiency, College, Colonial Arms, Jax, Kappa Sigma, Long Leaf Lodge, Mountain Street/Goodlett Avenue Apartments, Pannell, Penn House, or Pi Kappa Phi).
- The Apartment Areas will close for summer 2023. If you live in one of the communities listed above, you will not be able to remain in your assignment for the full summer term. However, you may relocate to Sparkman Hall for summer housing. If you choose to relocate to Sparkman Hall, you will be charged the summer rate(s), which are listed below. Classes are not required to live at Sparkman Hall.
- Option #2: I live in any remaining on-campus facility (Crow, Curtiss, Daugette, Dixon, Fitzpatrick, Leadership House for Women, Logan, Meehan, Patterson, Salls, or Sparkman) and want to live in summer housing.
- Sparkman Hall will be available for summer housing.
- Residents are not required to be enrolled in summer classes in order to live in Sparkman Hall for the summer. You will be billed for the length of stay as indicated on your summer housing application. Example, if you selected Summer I on your application, you will only be able to reside in Sparkman Hall for the Summer I term.
- The rates for summer housing are: Summer I (May 16– June 22) - TBD, Summer 4 Week Term (June 1 – June 29) - TBD, Summer II (June 26 – August 1) - TBD, Full Summer (May 16 – August 1) - TBD.
- Residents will need to select the appropriate applications for the summer classes for which they are enrolled or plan to stay. For example, if you are only taking Summer I classes, you would need to submit the Summer Housing Application and indicate your specific term(s) online through THD Self Service.