JSU has transitioned to an electronic forms software! You will need to log in to your MyJSU account to view and submit all required documents. To view the list of forms that cannot be submitted electronically, please review the "Additional Forms" list below.
Admitted Student Instructions
- Log into MyJSU
- Under 'Student Links', click 'Financial Aid'
- Under the 'Home' tab, your unsatisfied requirements will appear.
- Click any of the requirements for more information.
- If prompted to confirm your information, provide your student information exactly as it appears on your FAFSA.
- Click on each form and follow the provided instructions for electronic submission.
If a student does not wish to submit the required forms electronically, paper forms are available in the Financial Aid Office during business hours.
Additional Forms (cannot be submitted electronically)
The following forms may be downloaded, printed, completed and returned to the JSU Financial Aid Office. These forms may be brought in-person, mailed, or faxed to the office.
TEACH Grant Application (Fall 2022 & Spring 2023)