Checklist for CRC Program
- Currently applying to or currently enrolled at Jacksonville State University.
- Completed Collegiate Recovery Community application.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation for verification of recovery (Refer to attached recommendation forms).
- Biographical Statement: Personal recovery story in your own words (2-3 pages).
- Clinical interview with CRC staff.
If you are willing and able to meet the requirements for the CRC program, please complete the Application for Admission to the Collegiate Recovery Community at Jacksonville State University. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone at (256) 782-5475 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to the CRC
All inquiries are confidential in accordance with University policies.