Mission, Vision & Values
At RMC/JSU Health Center, we strive to make a difference in the lives of our campus community by providing quality, compassionate care in a working environment that fosters our commitment and pride. The staff at RMC/JSU Health Center provides quality services that are accessible and affordable to the entire campus community regardless of race, gender, handicap, nationality, sexual orientation, familial status (having one or more children), or religion/religious beliefs.
To be the healthcare provider of choice for the campus community at Jacksonville State University.
In our efforts to carry out this vision, RMC will:
- Promote healthcare and wellness on a consistent basis.
- Improve the accuracy of client health records, thereby reducing potential liability and privacy issues via use of electronic documentation system that satisfies both record keeping and privacy requirements.
- Provide the campus community with access to extended healthcare at our physician-owned clinics and area hospitals as a referral source.
- Commitment to excellence
- Caring and compassionate spirit
- Customer service second to none
- Integrity and honesty with everything we do
- Mutual respect and teamwork