Ten Reasons To Be A Part Of The BSW Program at JSU...
1. Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education since 1988.
2. Innovative course work and creative field practicums.
3. Provide unique service learning activities.
4. Experience real world scenarios in collaborative relationships with fellow students, faculty, and experienced social work professionals.
5. Strong social work student organization.
6. Opportunity to be inducted into the National Phi Alpha Social Work Honor Society.
7. Prepare students for entry level social work practice.
8. Opportunity to be selected to receive a Title IV-E, Child Welfare, stipend.
9. One of the largest BSW programs in the state of Alabama.
10. Be a part of the annual JSU Social Work conference that provides unlimited networking opportunities, national speakers, and diverse learning opportunities.