Police Reports

If you have been involved in an accident or filed a police report as a victim of an incident or offense, contact:

To obtain your accident, incident or offense report:

  • Reports are usually available three working days after the incident 
  • Reports are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 p.m. but are not available during campus holidays.
  • Come to Salls Hall (601 Forney Avenue NW, Al 36265) to obtain your report 
    • Bring your driver's license