The Alabama Prepaid Affordable College Tuition Program (PACT)
How much does PACT cover?
Effective Fall 2021, the amount allowed by PACT to Jacksonville State University is:
$324.00 per credit hour (1-11 credit hours)
$4,309.32 (12 credit hours)
$4,668.43 (13 Credit hours)
$4,860.00 for Block Rate (14-18 credit hours).
For students enrolled in Dual Enrollment classes, PACT will cover $162.00 per credit hour for tuition.
What are my student responsibilities?
Each semester (Fall, Spring and Summer), it is your responsibility to notify our office of the number of credit hours you are registered for and your student account will receive a conditional credit for the pre-approved PACT tuition rate.
- Go to www.jsu.edu/bursar
- Choose the ‘Contact Us’ Link
- Complete the required information and choose PACT as your subject
- You must include your full name, your JSU Student ID #, the semester and number of credit hours you are enrolled
We will bill PACT after the final drop/add period for the semester in order to include your completed schedule.
What else should I know?
- Please monitor your JSU Email on a regular basis. If you receive notice that you have an outstanding tuition balance, you should view your My.JSU, View Account/Make Payment for balance and accuracy. If you do not see PACT listed as payment, please ensure that you have emailed your enrolled hours to our office as instructed.
Failure to make timely notification and/or updates may result in your entire class schedule being cancelled for non-payment. Classes will not be reinstated if you fail to contact us in a timely manner.
For More Information
- Email Tonya New @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Office of Student Accounts located in Room 245 Angle Hall
- Telephone (256) 782-8321