What if I lose my ID card?
Report your card as "lost" immediately to the ID Office (2nd floor, Theron Montgomery Building) where you will be issued a replacement card at a cost of $25.00 billed to your student account. The lost card will be invalidated.

The ID Office is closed through May 14, 2021.

Summer hours effective May 17 through July 29:
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM / Closed on Friday
Normal business hours will resume on Monday, August 2, 2021

How do I get a refund if the vending/snack machine is not working properly? 
Please make note the location of the machine used and report the problem as soon as possible to the Office of Auxiliary Services by calling 256-782-5557. To be refunded the monies lost in the vending or snack machine, visit the Office of Auxiliary Services in the Theron Montgomery Building, Room 104.