Content Top Nav Left Nav Utility Nav Site Search
Mobile Menu

Financial Aid

More Links

Student Forms

Before downloading any forms, please check MyJSU under the Financial Aid Status or Eligibility Section to see which forms you'll need to complete your financial aid file. If you do not know how to check My.JSU, please click FAQ & Hints. The following forms are in PDF, DOC or RTF formats.

Types of Forms

2014-2015 Forms

**The first step to apply for Federal Financial Aid is to complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA.**

Beginning with 2014-2015, the JSU Office of Student Financial Services will begin a new process for electronic form submission via MyJSU. If a student does not wish to submit the required forms electronically, paper forms are available in the JSU Office of Student Financial Services during business hours. 

A student must be admitted before submitting electronic forms. A student who has earned credit at JSU, but has not attended JSU within a year will need to update his/her admission status, please scroll to the Prospective, New and Update Status Student Instructions.

Admitted Student Instructions

  1. Log into MyJSU
  2. Click 'Financial Aid'
  3. Click 'Financial Aid Status'
  4. Choose '2014-2015 Financial Aid Year'
  5. Choose 'unsatisfied requirements'
  6. Click on each form and follow the provided instructions for electronic submission.

Prospective, New and Update Student Status Instructions

If you have not been admitted to JSU or need to update your admissions status, please follow the intructions below to begin the process:

  1. If you will be seeking an Undergraduate Bachelor's Degree, please click here for more information.
  2. If you will be seeking a Graduate Master's or Doctoral Degree, please click here for more information.
  3. If you are a student who has earned JSU credit, but have not attended in a year, please click here for more information.

Upload of Additional Documents --- COMING SOON

Admitted students may upload additional required or requested documents via our secure electronic service exchange sofware. To upload documents such as IRS Tax Return Transcripts to the link listed below, the student's MyJSU login is required. If a student does not wish to upload the required forms electronically, paper copies may be mailed to the JSU Office of Student Financial Services.


Forms that cannot be submitted electronically

The following forms may be downloaded, printed, completed and returned to the JSU Office of Student Financial Services.  In most cases, these forms may be brought, mailed or faxed to the Office. Please check MyJSU before downloading any form.  If a form is required to complete your financial aid file, please read the instructions carefully as some forms may not be faxed due to the U.S. Department of Education's Federal Financial Aid Regulations.

Consortium Agreement

Drug Eligibility Form

File Update Request Form

Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose

Less than Half Time/Withdrawal Information Form

Orphan or Ward of the Court Form

Parent PLUS Denial Options Form

Privacy Release Form

Proof of U.S. Citizenship Form

Proof of Eligible Non-Citizen Form

Special Circumstance Form - Dependent 

Special Circumstance Form - Independent

TEACH Grant Application

Total and Permanent Disability Cancellation Form

Graduate/Doctoral Students - Graduate PLUS Loan Online Application

  • Federal Financial Aid eligibility must be exhausted prior to application.


2014-2015 Satisfactory Academic Progress and Appeals Policy

2014-2015 Financial Aid Award Offer Information Letter

Federal Return to Title IV Policy

Register to Vote

Parental Forms

**2014-2015 Parent PLUS Loan applicants should wait until July 1, 2014 to apply.***

2014-2015 Parent PLUS Loan Information and Instructions

2014-2015 Parent PLUS Denial Options Form

2014-2015 Parent PLUS Title IV Form

Back to Top