We are now offering the RRT- BSRT Bridge 4+1 MBA Program. The program is designed to allow registered respiratory therapists that have completed an associate-level program the option of obtaining an advanced degree in respiratory therapy and a Masters in Business Administration. The program is designed to help respiratory therapists improve their skills as leaders, educators, and advanced-level clinicians. We prepare students to become departmental leaders and administrators in their role as an advanced-level therapist.
- 100% Online Completion
- The Bachelors in Respiratory Therapy portion can be completed in one year if all core requirement courses are complete
- The MBA portion can be completed in one year if all foundation courses are complete
- The three foundation business courses can be completed during or immediately after completion of your bachelors degree, then you can start your MBA!
- ST 260 Statistics or MS 204 Basic Statistics
- EC221 Economics
- Concepts of Finance/Accounting
- Designed with the working therapist in mind
- Accepting students each Fall, Spring, and Summer
- Designed to give working therapists the opportunity to advance their career to the highest level
- Courses specific to respiratory leadership, education, research, advanced clinical practice, and healthcare business
The term "admitted" refers to assessment of select criteria for upper division coursework as defined in the JSU Undergraduate catalog.