In Accordance With The Family Educational Rights And Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), Jacksonville State University considers the following information as Directory Information:
- the student’s name
- mailing address
- telephone number
- JSU e-mail address
- enrollment status (full-time, part time), whether currently enrolled or not
- major field of study
- participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- weight and height of members of athletic teams
- prior post-secondary institution(s) attended
- JSU photographs
- dates of attendance
- thesis/dissertation title
- degrees and awards received
If you do not want this information released, You Must Sign a Request in the Registrar's Office.
In order to remove this hold, you must notify the Registrar's Office in writing.