Advisement and Practicum Information
The Psychology Department will begin advising for Spring 2024 registration on October 23, 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: Students entering JSU in Summer 2022 or later will be advised through the Student Success Center.
- If you are considering registering for classes, you should seek advisement. You are not required to register if you have been advised, but you cannot register without advisor approval.
- Undergraduates can begin registering November 7, 2023. See dates Priority-Registration for details
Advising forms (save files to your hard drive & then save changes in Adobe Reader XI):
- Psychology Academic Advising Procedure - describes steps necessary to be cleared for enrollment
- Summer Trial Schedule
- Fall/Spring Trial Schedule
Psychology Practicum Information
- PSY 460 & 461 Instructional Practicum - typically by faculty invitation only
- PSY 480 & 481 Community Practicum - contact Dr. Bayles
- PSY 485 & 486 Applied Behavior Analysis Practicum - contact Dr. Bayles
- PSY 490 & 491 Individual Research - review faculty members' areas of interest and contact them for availability/approval