The Psychology Department will begin advising for Spring 2023 registration on October 24, 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: Students entering JSU in Summer 2022 or later will be advised through Student Success.
- If you are considering registering for classes, you should seek advisement. You are not required to register if you have been advised, but you cannot register without advisor approval.
- Undergraduates can begin registering November 8, 2022 -- see Priority Pre-Registration for details
Advising forms (save files to your hard drive & then save changes in Adobe Reader XI):
- Psychology Academic Advising Procedure - describes steps necessary to be cleared for enrollment
- 2021-2022 Psychology Major Advising Checklist
- 2019-2020 Psychology Checklist
- Summer Trial Schedule
- Fall/Spring Trial Schedule
Psychology Practicum Information
- PSY 460 & 461 Instructional Practicum - typically by faculty invitation only
- PSY 480 & 481 Community Practicum - contact Dr. Bayles
- PSY 485 & 486 Applied Behavior Analysis Practicum - contact Dr. Bayles
- PSY 490 & 491 Individual Research - review faculty members' areas of interest and contact them for availability/approval