208 Stone Center
Dr. Reiff's teaching and scholarship centers on British literature of the Romantic, Victorian, and Edwardian eras, with particularly expertise on the late-Victorian theatre. Prior to joining the JSU faculty in the fall of 2022, she earned her doctorate from the University of Iowa in 2018 and then spent four years teaching literature at one of the leading universities in the United Arab Emirates. Dr. Reiff has published on a number of nineteenth-century authors, including Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, and Samuel Taylor Coleridge, and her work has appeared in a variety of journals, encyclopedias, and edited collections, including articles in Women's Studies, Victorian Review, and the Australasian Journal of Victorian Studies. When Dr. Reiff isn't grading papers or chasing after her three small children, she likes to spend time at the theatre, where she can often be found acting, singing, and directing shows.
- EH 101 English Composition I
- EH 141 Oral Communication
- EH 204 Survey of English Literature II
- PhD in English, University of Iowa (2018)
- MA in English, University of Virginia (2013)
- BA in English Literature, Theatre Arts, and Music, Concordia College (2003)