The mission of the Capital Planning and Facility Department is to:
- Maintain an attractive and manicured campus that will create an impactful first impression for any potential student, faculty, or staff, while also providing a landscape that encourages learning and collaboration.
- Ensure that all campus facilities uphold a high level of cleanliness such that all restrooms, classrooms, and common areas are clean and properly working.
- Monitor and maintain HVAC systems to provide optimum conditions to foster strong learning and working environments.
- Respond promptly to campus needs with a high level of customer service. Provide ongoing systematic preventative maintenance to ensure a safe, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing surroundings for the entire college.
- Continuously educate ourselves on new regulations, processes, equipment, environmental concerns, etc. and incorporate these measures into our daily practices and routines.
- Maintain and update our deferred maintenance and provide a master plan for capital improvements to address the growing needs of our campus.
Remember, without our students, none of us would be here!
Director, Capital Planning & Facilities