Stacy Mikel, DNP, RN, COI
JSU South Complex, Office 213
Dr. Stacy Mikel is from Albertville, Alabama. She has been a nursing instructor at JSU since 2018. She was a nursing instructor at Northeast Alabama Community College from 2016 to 2018, where she taught throughout the curriculum. Previously, in her professional career, she has worked in medical-surgical nursing, perioperative services, occupational health, dialysis, and quality management. She also has nine years of experience as a clinical instructor.
- NU 309 Health Assessment
- NU 325 Med Surg-Clinical
- NU 326 Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Coordinator
- NU 400, Research and Outcomes Management Coordinator
- NU 401, Research and Outcomes Management
- NU 456, Population-Based Healthcare
Her research interest includes telehealth, informatics, sepsis, community health, and psychiatric nursing.
DNP Project: Increasing Sepsis Bundle Compliance Through Comprehensive Education
- Snead State Community College, ADN, 2007
- Jacksonville State University, BSN, 2008
- Jacksonville State University, MSN, 2015
- Jacksonville State University, Teaching certificate, 2016
- Jacksonville State University, DNP, 2019