Jennifer Frank, DNP, RN, PCNS, B.C.
Assistant Professor of Nursing
JSU South Campus, Office 248
Dr. Jennifer Frank is a registered nurse who has been teaching at JSU since 2004. Previously, in her professional career, she worked at Children’s of Birmingham on the Pulmonary Care Unit.
- Ethics in Nursing
- Research and Outcomes
- Perspective in Women’s Health
- Nursing Care of Children and Families
- Pediatric safety and health concerns, safe sleep, autism, infectious diseases.
- DNP project-Decreasing Infant Mortality: Thinking Inside the Box
- Jacksonville State University, BSN, 1999
- Jacksonville State University, MSN, 2003
- Jacksonville State University, DNP, 2019