Jamie Hudgins, MSN, RN
Instructor of Nursing
JSU South Complex, Office 212
Mrs. Jamie Hudgins is from Albertville, AL and has been an instructor at JSU since 2019. Previously in her professional career, she has worked in long term care, end of life, cardiac nursing, and medical-surgical nursing. Additionally, she has extensive leadership/ management experience in the above listed areas and six years experience as a clinical instructor.
- NU 309 Health Assessment-Instructor
- NU 400 Research-Instructor
- NU 311 Foundations-Clinical
Academic/Research InterestsMrs. Jamie Hudgins has research interests in community health, readmission rates, community engagement, HIV/AIDS, and TB.
- Snead State Community College, ADN, 2008
- University of South Alabama, BSN, 2014
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, MSN 2017