STEP RN-BSN Admissions Requirements/Procedure
If you do not reside in the state of Alabama, please contact Tammy Johnson (email@example.com) before applying to the university.
Entrance into the upper division of nursing requires that the student has
- Been *accepted as an undergraduate transfer student to Jacksonville State University with all current transcripts on file
- Unencumbered current registered nurse license in the United States
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on all core requirement courses
- Completion of all core requirement coursework with a “C” or better. **If you have remaining core courses to complete please speak with the advisor for the STEP RN-BSN program before registering for the remaining courses.**
- Evidence of successful completion of an United States accredited diploma or associate degree nursing program
- Once you have been officially admitted to JSU as a student, please fill out the STEP RN-BSN Program - Required Student Information Form | Dynamic Forms (ngwebsolutions.com)
- Fall Semester- Deadline is August 1st
- Spring Semester- Deadline is December 1st
- Summer Semester- Deadline is April 1st
- NOTE: Applications will continue to be accepted after the deadline date based upon availability of seats in the program! Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The term "admitted" refers to assessment of select criteria for upper division coursework as defined in the JSU Undergraduate catalog.