Frequently Asked Questions and Tips
Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions and Tips section of Houston Cole Library's Web site. This service is designed to provide information and guidance for patrons, staff, and other visitors. If you do not find the answer to your question here, please contact us.
- What are the Library's hours?
- How do I access the electronic resources (databases, electronic reserves, etc.) from my home?
- How do I find things in the Library?
- How do I access my personal library record from the Internet?
- How do I renew Library books from the Internet?
- Is it a scholarly journal or not?
- I have questions about the reserves.
- How do I print?
- Where are the photocopiers?
- What does a particular library term mean?
- How do I contact the Library?