Explore Career Opportunities at JSU
We are pleased that you are interested in exciting career opportunities with JSU! Our employees are our greatest asset in providing a transformational learning environment for our students as we embody the spirit of the "Friendliest Campus in the South." As an employee of JSU, you will enjoy competitive benefits and great employee perks and discounts on a picturesque campus set in the Appalachian foothills.
We look forward to having you in the JSU family!
- Founded in 1883 as a state teacher's college
- Dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, and service
- Located in the Appalachian foothills midway between Birmingham and Atlanta
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Offers undergraduate and graduate programs in more than 110 areas of study
- JSU strives to be the employer of choice
Using the Career Search Portal
Use the Login link on the navigation bar for instructions on how to set up a user name and password prior to initiating an application; this will enable you to:
- Use the Search Postings link on the right navigation bar
- Search vacancies by specific criteria
- Identify vacancies of interest
- Use the Apply Now link to complete an application, attach requested supporting documents, and answer applicable supplemental questions
Use the Login link on the navigation bar to access your account; this will enable you to:
- Update your application (if needed)
- Apply to additional positions
- Review the status of positions to which you submitted your application
Contact the Office of Human Resources at TalentAcquisition@jsu.edu or call us at 256-782-5007
- The system will convert all attached documents to a Portable Document Format (PDF).
- After the document conversion and completion of application, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address on record
- Applications are only accepted for currently open vacancies for staff, faculty, adjunct, temporary/part-time, and student employment
JSU is an Equal Employment, Equal Opportunity, and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act, the Jacksonville State University’s Police provides information on crimes statistics, crime prevention, law enforcement, crime reporting, and other related issues for the past three (3) calendar years. Read the JSU Annual Campus Security and Fire Report