Information for Master's, Ed. Specialist, or Doctoral Program Students
To be considered for admission to Graduate Studies, applicants must:
- Hold a degree from a regionally accredited institution or its foreign equivalent.
- Meet all program-specific admission requirements as posted in the Graduate Catalog. (International Students must additionally meet all other international admission requirements as specified in the Graduate Catalog and on the International House and Programs website.)
- Complete the JSU Graduate Application for Admission. (Access a Previously Started Application)
- Pay the non-refundable $35 application processing fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities with degrees posted to Graduate Admissions (students who have previously attended JSU do not need to request a transcript from the university).
Jacksonville State University
700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265-1602
- Send any other required application materials to Graduate Admissions or upload them to their application account, as specified within the application.