The ECP Program supports the JSU learning-centered mission through the development of highly qualified teachers who are well-prepared to instruct a diverse student population through the development of 21st Century knowledge, skills, and dispositions.
- Class B Professional Teaching Certificate
- Successful completion of the ECP Program qualifies teacher candidates for certification in Early Childhood Education (PK-3) and Elementary Education (K-6).
- Specialized training with Alabama Reading Initiative (ARI) and Alabama Math, Science, and Technology Initiative (AMSTI).
- Specialized training with Language Essentials for Teachers of Reading and Spelling (LETRS).
- Certified Teacher of Record in Grades P-6
Median Annual Salary
|Elementary teacher in Alabama (Average Salary)
- Jacksonville State University is one of the top producers of elementary teachers in the state of Alabama.