Having Trouble Coping?
Please call JSU Counseling Services if you or someone you know is experiencing any of the following problems, especially if a problem is making it hard to get through the day or is getting worse.
- Eating or sleeping too much or too little
- Pulling away from people and things.
- Having low or no energy.
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters.
- Having unexplained aches and pains.
- Feeling helpless or hopeless.
- Smoking, drinking, or using drugs more than you should.
- Feeling unusually confused or forgetful; on edge, angry, or upset; or worried and scared.
- Fighting with family and friends.
- Unable to get rid of troubling thoughts and memories.
- Thinking of hurting or killing yourself or someone else.
- Unable to perform daily tasks, such as completing your academic assignments.