Application Materials Required for the MBA Degree
Applicants for the MBA must submit all of the following documentation to Graduate Admissions to be considered for admission:Graduate Admissions Jacksonville State University 700 Pelham Road North Jacksonville, Alabama 36265-1602
- Completed Graduate Application for Admission.
- Non-refundable $35.00 application processing fee.
- Official transcripts(s) from all colleges/universities with degrees posted. (Students who have previously attended JSU do not need to request a transcript from the University.)
- Official test scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). The GMAT must be taken within the five year time frame immediately preceding enrollment. Note: A minimum acceptable GMAT score of 400 is required.
Students whose undergraduate degree is from an AACSB-accredited business program are exempt from the GMAT as long as their overall graduating GPA is at least a 3.00. Students applying to the MBA program who already hold a post-graduate degree are also exempt from taking the GMAT. All other applicants are required to take the GMAT and score at least 400 for admission consideration.
- International student applicants must see the International Student Applicants section for other application and enrollment requirements.