Reasons For Choosing the JSU MBA Online Program
- We require 30 semester hours for the General MBA as well as the MBA with a concentration in accounting for applicants with an undergraduate degree from an AACSB accredited business school.
- Our College of Business and Industry has been named as one of the top business schools in the country by the Princeton Review.
- Our online tuition is one of the lowest of all AACSB-International schools offering an online MBA program.
- We enjoy a diverse student body. Students enrolled in our program represent many countries, diverse ethnic backgrounds and ages.
- Your fellow classmates include seasoned women and men who are looking for an opportunity to move ahead within their organizations or to move on to something new and exciting.
- Our General MBA program may be completed in as few as 12 months.
- You can complete our program while working as a full-time or part-time student.
- We have a caring/competent full-time faculty.