Lori Tolley-Jordan, Ph.D.
128-C Martin Hall
I am an invertebrate zoologist with a research focus on freshwater invertebrate biodiversity. My research includes studies on: native and exotic freshwater snails, trematode parasite diversity in their obligate snail hosts, and diversity of freshwater invertebrates in systems throughout North Alabama. Although I rarely conduct research on terrestrial insects, I spend a lot of time observing and admiring these beautiful animals.
- Intro Biology Series I/II
- Honors Intro Biology Series I/II
- General Ecology
- Freshwater Biology
- Invertebrate Zoology
- undergraduate and graduate student research
- graduate courses in ecology and invertebrate diversity
- 2008- Ph.D. Biology, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL.
- 2000- M.Sc. Aquatic Biology, Texas State University, San Marcos, TX.
- 1997- B.Sc. Biology, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR.