What if I lose my ID card?
Report your card as "lost" immediately to the ID Office (4th Floor, Theron Montgomery Building) where you will be issued a replacement card at a cost of $25.00 billed to your student account. The lost card will be invalidated.

Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM

How do I get a refund if the vending/snack machine is not working properly? 
Please make note the location of the machine used and report the problem as soon as possible to the Office of Auxiliary and Business Services by calling 256-782-5557. To be refunded the monies lost in the vending or snack machine, email jsuabs@jsu.edu.