Content Top Nav Left Nav Utility Nav Site Search
Mobile Menu

Office of the Registrar

More Links

Transcript Requests

If you previously requested a transcript and are inquiring about the status of it, please contact the Registrar's Office 256-782-5395 or

Official transcripts are issued by the University Registrar's Office and bear the University Seal and Registrar Signature.

Official Transcripts are not processed if the student has an outstanding obligation, financial or otherwise.

You can request Official Transcripts by:




Unofficial transcripts may be requested by fax or mail by submitting the Unofficial Transcript Request form to the Registrar's Office. Currently enrolled students may obtain an unofficial transcript through MYJSU.

Back to Top