Content Top Nav Left Nav Utility Nav Site Search
Mobile Menu

Office of the Registrar

More Links

Personal Information Updates

Active Students:
            Name Change Form
            Social Security Number Change Form
            Date of Birth Change Form
            Address and Phone Number Changes can be made through your MyJSU account. For detailed instructions click here.

Inactive Students/Alumni: Please print out the Personal Information Update form and fax, mail, or scan & email the form with supporting documentation.

Back to Top