It is the responsibility of each student to become familiar with degree requirements, graduation requirements, and all other aspects of satisfactory academic progress. Each student is assigned an academic advisor to assist in planning course schedules and give advice on timely graduation planning. However, the ultimate responsibility for understanding and completing degree requirements lies with the student.
Graduation Application Procedures:
1. Take and pass the ECE once you have completed EH 101 and EH 102 and have earned 60 semester hours.
2. Meet with your academic advisor before the pre-registration period begins.
3. Make an appointment with the Certification Advisor in your college during the semester PRIOR to the one in which you plan to graduate.
4. If you have passed the ECE you may fill out an Application for Degree when you meet with your Certification Advisor.
5. Undergraduate applications for degree must be turned into your Certification Advisor no later than the last day to add classes in the semester in which you will graduate.
Complete the "Application for Degree/Comprehensive Examination" and refer to your graduate bulletin for application due dates. This form is available in the College of Graduate Studies, 322 Bibb Graves, or online, http://www.jsu.edu/graduate/forms.html.