Summer and Fall 2015 Advising
Advising for summer and fall enrollment will be open thru March 20--advising and class seats will be limited after March 20
Advising forms (save files to your hard drive & then save changes in Adobe Reader XI):
- If you are considering registering for summer and/or fall classes, you should seek advisement before March 20. You are not required to register if you have been advised, but you cannot register without advisor approval.
- Undergraduates can begin registering March 17 -- see Priority Pre-registration for details
Information Regarding Fall 2015 Curriculum Changes
Research Methods and Statistics Courses
- Use the following table to identify the courses you are required to take:
PSY Electives With PSY 301 as a Prerequisite--Acceptable Substitutions:
- MS 204 is a pre-/co-requisite for PSY 301, but an override is available for students completing 2009-2014 Catalogue requirements.
Group A, B, & C Electives
- For elective courses requiring PSY 301 as a prereq, PSY 300 (Statistics) and PSY 310 (Research Methods) will also fulfill this requirement.
- If you've taken one of these 3 courses, you can register without an override.
Psychology Practicum Information
- As of fall 2015, PSY electives will no longer be scheduled according to Groups A, B, & C.
- For students meeting 2009-2014 catalogue requirements, Mrs. Karen Gregg will automatically include substitutions for graduating seniors who are unable to meet the grouping requirements.
Creating a Plan of Study for Financial Aid
- PSY 460 & 461 Instructional Practicum - typically by faculty invitation only
- PSY 480 & 481 Community Practicum - contact Dr. Bayles
- PSY 485 & 486 Applied Behavior Analysis Practicum - contact Dr. Bayles
- PSY 490 & 491 Individual Research - review faculty members' areas of interest and contact them for availability/approval