Spring 2016 Advising
Advising for spring enrollment will be open October 26 thru November 13--advising and class seats will be limited after November 13
Advising forms (save files to your hard drive & then save changes in Adobe Reader XI):
- If you are considering registering for spring classes, you should seek advisement October 26 thru November 13. You are not required to register if you have been advised, but you cannot register without advisor approval.
- Undergraduates can begin registering November 10 -- see Priority Pre-registration for details
Information Regarding Fall 2015 Curriculum Changes
Research Methods and Statistics Courses
- Use the following table to identify the courses you are required to take:
PSY Electives With PSY 301 as a Prerequisite--Acceptable Substitutions:
- MS 204 is a pre-/co-requisite for PSY 301, but an override is available for students completing 2009-2014 Catalogue requirements.
Group A, B, & C Electives
- For elective courses requiring PSY 301 as a prereq, PSY 300 (Statistics) and PSY 310 (Research Methods) will also fulfill this requirement.
- If you've taken one of these 3 courses, you can register without an override.
Psychology Practicum Information
- As of fall 2015, PSY electives will no longer be scheduled according to Groups A, B, & C.
- For students meeting 2009-2014 catalogue requirements, Mrs. Karen Gregg will automatically include substitutions for graduating seniors who are unable to meet the grouping requirements.
Creating a Plan of Study for Financial Aid
- PSY 460 & 461 Instructional Practicum - typically by faculty invitation only
- PSY 480 & 481 Community Practicum - contact Dr. Bayles
- PSY 485 & 486 Applied Behavior Analysis Practicum - contact Dr. Bayles
- PSY 490 & 491 Individual Research - review faculty members' areas of interest and contact them for availability/approval