Content Top Nav Left Nav Utility Nav Site Search
Mobile Menu


More Links


Form Where to Send

Form 4 - Request for Budget Change
Used to m
ove budget from one pool or org to another to which you do not have access.

Fund 1, 3, 5 - Controller (Kevin McFry)
Fund 2 - Restricted Funds (Robin Yarbrough)

Form 6 - Request for Agency Fund Account
For creating
a '5" fund

VP Administrative & Business Affairs

Form 20 - Professional Services Contract
Contract with non-JSU personnel for services with a PSRV encumbrance.
NOTE: Send both pages.


Form 23 - Request for In-State Travel Reimbursement
For reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses with a TRVL encumbrance


Form 24 - Request for Out-of State Travel Reimbursement
For reimbursement out-of-pocket expenses with a TRVL encumbrance


Form 31 - Internal Transaction Voucher
To m
ove an expense charge to another org's budget after it has been paid.


Form 52 - Request for Refund
Return any revenue already receipted, i.e. Continuing Ed, Library, Facility Rental


 Request for Direct Deposit
 Authorizes travel and other reimbursements via accounts payable.

 Accounts Payable
Back to Top