The Department of Art offers a number of scholarships including the following:
- The Department of Art Scholarship for full, in-state tuition sponsored by the Department of Art.
- The Julian Jenkins Scholarship for tuition sponsored by Julian Jenkins.
- Art Department Scholarships in various amounts awarded to current students and applied to tuition or costs, sponsored by the Department of Art.
- The Visual Arts Society Scholarships totaling over $4,500.00 sponsored by the Visual Arts Society, Jacksonville State University. Visual Arts Society Scholarships range in award amount and apply to tuition costs.
- The Joey Crews Scholarship in the amount of $1,500.00 sponsored by Joey Crews.
- Art Achievement Scholarship applied to tuition sponsored by Department of Art Faculty members.
- The Lee Manners Award in the amount of $150.00 awarded to a junior to offset supply costs, sponsored by Professor Emeritus Lee Manners.
If you are interested in competing for art scholarships should contact Ms. Jane Greene, Department Secretary, at 256-782-5626 or firstname.lastname@example.org for submission requirements and deadlines.
We also encourage you to apply for the many scholarships that are administered by the Office of Student Financial Services.