Become a Member
- Annual - $25/Single or $40/Husband & Wife
- Lifetime - $500/Single or $750/Husband & Wife
Make check payable to:
700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville, AL 36265
OR pay online
- JSU Alumni Association Membership Card
- Free chips & drink with purchase of any regular sandwich at Momma Goldberg's Deli in Jacksonville
- Free Whopper with purchase of Whopper at Burger King in Jacksonville
- Free cupcake with purchase of five cupcakes at Mad Hatter
- Free soft drink with purchase of sandwich at Quizno's in Jacksonville
- $5 off oil change at Express Oil Change of Jacksonville
- $3 off any purchase of $15 or more at all locations of Strut's Restaurants (Mon-Fri 11am-3pm)
- 40% off regular menu price at Papa John's (Jacksonville only)
- 15% off at Heroes Sports Grille (excluding alcohol)
- 10% off at Effina's (excluding alcohol)
- 10% off at Yamato in Jacksonville
- 10% off at Waffle House (Jacksonville only)
- 10% off the best available rate at the Hampton Inn in Jacksonville
- $10 off any Continuing Education class of $20 or more
- Discount tickets to all productions of the JSU Drama Department, same as JSU employees
- JSU Campus Guest Parking Pass
- Free Subscription to Gem of the Hills, the official magazine of JSU Alumni.
- Special invitations to chapter events in your area.
- Opportunities to book vacations on JSU Alumni trips at substantial discounts.
- JSU Alumni E-mail Updates.
- Discounts on car rentals from: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz, and National Rentals.
- Discounts at Choice Hotels nationwide (Mainstay Hotels, Clarion, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Econo-lodge, Roadway Inn).
- Use of the recreational facilities at Stephenson Hall for an annual fee of $150, or $200 for couples (Lifetime members only).
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Discounts
Support a Scholarship
Become a Mentor
Career Services and the Alumni Association have partnered up to create a mentor program for our students. The Mentor Program was set to create relationships between students, alumni and friends who are willing to share their professional insights.
This program is designed to serve as an opportunity for students to ask community and business leaders questions about degree programs and careers, or simply to receive first hand knowledge of what to expect after receiving a degree in a particular discipline.
Online Mentor Program Information Coming Soon