Military & Post Traditional Student Services
Military Tuition Rate for Active Service Members - $250 per credit hour
In order to qualify for the specialized tuition rate, you must be in an active component of the US military (active duty, guard, or reserves) and apply for the specialized rate every semester you want to use it with our Military Student Services office.
This specialized rate cannot be used in conjunction with any other institutional scholarships, aide, specialized tuition rates, or tuition assistance.
Students in the the following degree programs do not qualify for the military tuition rate:
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Athletic Training
- Master of Business Administration (Starting Fall 23 and after)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Science in Emergency Management
We encourage you to browse our catalog of online degrees, all of which are designed for working adults.
BA in Integrated StudiesDegree Information
Recruiting, Marketing, and Advertising
Jacksonville State University (JSU) follows the following standards in regards to recruiting, marketing, and advertising towards military students:
- JSU refrains from providing any commission, bonus, or other incentive payment based directly or indirectly on securing enrollments or federal financial aid (including Tuition Assistance funds) to any persons or entities engaged in any student recruiting, admission activities, or making decisions regarding the award of student financial assistance.
- JSU refrains from high-pressure recruitment tactics such as making multiple unsolicited contacts (3 or more), including contacts by phone, email, or in-person, and engaging in same-day recruitment and registration for the purpose of securing Service member enrollments.