Majid S Koozehchian, PhD
115 C/Stephenson Hall
My research addresses the nutritional intake, supplements, healthy body weight, and composition. More specifically, my research topics are focused on the effects of both anaerobic and aerobic exercise on body composition, coupled with quality nutritional intake including supplementation. My research questions are aimed at determining the beneficial impact of supplementation and exercise and the cumulative effects on body composition.
- Applied Exercise Physiology I
- Applied Exercise Physiology II
- Critical Issues in Nutrition and Food Science
- Clinical Cardiopulmonary Physiology
- Advanced Methods of Nutritional Assessment
- Advanced Nutritional Therapy
- Diet and Performance
- Exercise Science and Wellness Research Seminar
- Advanced Nutritional Metabolism
- Nutrition for Sports Performance
- Principles of Strength and Conditioning
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree (Ph.D.). Texas A&M University, 2017, College Station, Texas. Major field of concentration: Exercise and Nutrition.
- Master of Arts Degree (M.A.). Bu Ali Sina University, 2007, Hamadan, Iran. Major field of concentration: Exercise Physiology. Emphasis: Children Exercise Physiology.
- Bachelor of Science Degree (B.S.). Beheshti University, 2003, Tehran, Iran. Major field of concentration: Health and Kinesiology.