287 Merrill Hall
Dr. Yajun Lu is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Management and Marketing at Jacksonville State University.
His research interests are in quantitative methods, especially Network Optimization, Graph-based Data Mining, and Data Analytics of Complex Networks with applications in Social Network Analysis, Healthcare, and Supply Chain Management. His work has been published in Decision Support Systems, International Journal of Logistics Management, Optimization Letters, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, among others.
Dr. Lu received his PhD in Industrial Engineering and Management from Oklahoma State University in 2019. Prior to joining JSU, he was a Visiting Assistant Professor in the Department of Analytics and Operations Management at Bucknell University from 2019 to 2021. Besides his academic positions, he had worked as an Industrial Engineer in Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., China from March 2011 to July 2014. To learn more about his research and teaching, please visit his personal website: https://yajunlu.com.
- BA 545 Quantitative Methods for Business Decision Making
- CBA 390 Operations Management
- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering and Management, Oklahoma State University, 2019
- M.S., Industrial Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2011
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Zhongyuan University of Technology, 2008