Criteria for Awards:
Alumnus and Alumna of the Year Awards:
- Recipient must have received a degree from JSU
- Recipient must have evidence support of JSU in one or more of the following areas: a) promotion b) recruiting c) financial or d) public relations
- Recipient must be able to receive the award at an appropriate event on the campus of JSU, but not necessarily at Homecoming
- Recipient must have shown outstanding achievement in his/her chosen profession and/or community service and civic activities
- There must be "specific reasons/examples" given as to why you feel the nominee should receive the award
Young Alum of the Year:
Must meet all of the above requirements and:
- Recipient must be 40 years of age or younger at time of nomination
- Recipient must have shown outstanding achievement in post-graduate work.
Military Alumnus/Alumna of the Year:
Please visit the ROTC Network website for nomination criteria. Nominations should be sent to the Network VP or any Network Officer/Director as listed on website.