Alumnus of the Year
Alumna of the Year
Young Alum of the Year
Military Alumnus of the Year
COL. Victor R. Satterlund
Alumni of the Year Form
The deadline to submit a nomination is March 31.
Criteria for Awards:
Alumnus and Alumna of the Year Awards:
- Recipient must have received a degree from JSU
- Recipient must have evidence support of JSU in one or more of the following areas: a) promotion b) recruiting c) financial or d) public relations
- Recipient must be able to receive the award at an appropriate event on the campus of JSU, but not necessarily at Homecoming
- Recipient must have shown outstanding achievement in his/her chosen profession and/or community service and civic activities
- There must be "specific reasons/examples" given as to why you feel the nominee should receive the award
Young Alum of the Year:
Must meet all of the above requirements and:
- Recipient must be 40 years of age or younger at time of nomination
- Recipient must have shown outstanding achievement in post-graduate work.
Military Alumnus/Alumna of the Year:
Please visit the ROTC Chapter website for nomination criteria. Nominations should be sent to the Chapter VP or any Chapter Officer/Director as listed on website.