JSU Campus Printing

Library/Lab Printing

The JSU Campus Printing System (Uniprint) requires that you use your credit card to add money to your account. You can add money to your card anywhere at anytime using ManageMyID.

By logging into https://get.cbord.com/jsu , you can add money, check your account balance, and review your spending history.

University Policy Regarding Student Printing Funds

In order to utilize on campus printers, students are required to load printing funds to their JSU student ID card. Currently, there is a $1.00 surcharge each time a student loads their card. Additionally, there is a minimum load amount of $5.00 when funds are added. All funds loaded to student printing accounts will be available until July 31, of the current academic year. Any existing funds not used by that date will be removed from the student's printing account.

  1. Go to https://get.cbord.com/jsu
  2. Click on the link in the 'Not Registered' line
  3. Enter your student ID in the 'Student ID' field with no spaces or dashes
  4. Enter your first and last name exactly as it is on your ID
  5. Enter your e-mail address (this is the account that will be e-mailed updates regarding funding your card as well as the login ID for this system)
  6. Enter a 7 to 12 character password with at least one letter and number in it
  7. For 'Password Hint', enter a word or phrase that will help you remember your password

  1. Go to https://get.cbord.com/jsu and login with your account.
  2. Your existing balance for 'Print Bucks' will be displayed when you log on
  3. Click the 'Make a Deposit' button and enter the required information. Payment can be made with Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. Please note that it is NOT required that you save your credit card information or keep a card on file. This is optional.
  4. Note that there is a $1.00 charge for each transaction on this system. i.e. to put $5.00 on your card, it will cost $6.00, to put $10.00 on your card it will cost $11.00.

Swipe Card, Select Job, Print/Pay

  • Which cards will GET accept?
    ManageMyID accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
  • Will the GET system accept Debit Cards?
    Yes. As long as the card has the Visa, MasterCard, or Discover logo on it.
  • I don't have a credit card. What do I have to do to get money on my account?
    Currently there is no method of using cash to fund your card. An option is to go to a local retailer and purchase a pre-loaded debit card for use with the system.
  • Where can I buy a prepaid credit card?
    Many local retailers such as Walmart carry these.
  • Where can I buy a guest card and how much does it cost?
    Guest print cards can be purchased at the Houston Cole Library circulation desk in the lobby. The cost of a guest card is $5.00 in cash. The cards have no pre-loaded money on them.
  • What's the minimum and maximum I can put on the card? Is there a transaction fee?
    The minimum amount that can be credited to a card is $5.00. The maximum is $40.00. There is a $1.00 fee per funding transaction. This fee is to cover the fee charged back to JSU for use of the GET service.
  • How long will the money stay on my account?
    The money placed on your print account will stay there as long as you are an active faculty/staff member or student
  • Do I have to register my credit card with GET?
    No. You do not have to keep a credit card on file with GET.
  • Who do I contact for problems regarding lab printing?
    Contact the local lab worker/personnel on duty at your location. If they cannot help you, you contact ext 8777 for assistance.
  • My password won't work. Who do I contact to get it reset?
    Go the https://get.cbord.com/jsu and use the "Forgot My Password" link. If this doesn't work correctly, send an e-mail to jsucard_help@jsu.edu and explain your problem.
  • My pages all came out blank. Who do I contact to get my money back?
    Please see the local personnel/supervisor who can re-print your job for you or re-direct your job to a functioning printer.
  • My ID card won't scan. Where do I get a new card and will it cost anything?
    New cards can be obtained in the card office located on the main floor of the Theron Montgomery Building (TMB). The office is open between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm. There is no charge for replacement of a card that will not scan correctly (you must turn in the defective card). Replacement cards are $15.00.
  • When I scan my card, I get the error "Bad Issue Number."
    If you get the error "Bad Issue Number" the system is unable to verify that your ID card is the most recently issued card. Please go to the ID card office in TMB to request a replacement card.
  • I have money on the old system. Can I transfer it to the new card?
    No, this is not currently available.