Dates and Deadlines
|Application for Admission Deadlines
|Fall Semester (August to December)
|Spring Semester (January to April)
|Summer (Begins in May)
Spring 2015 Graduate Deadlines
- Application for Graduation/Comprehensive exam or Graduate Certificate Application (Non-Education) Due January 13, 2015
- Deadline to fill out one of the above forms for spring graduation is January 13, 2015
Thesis Submission Deadlines
Fall Semester 2014:
- October 29 - Final thesis draft for 2014 Fall graduation due to Graduate Office for review
- December 10 - Final signed thesis copies (printed for binding) for 2014 Fall graduation due in Graduate Office
Spring Semester 2015:
- March 11 - Final thesis draft for 2015 Spring graduation due to Graduate Office for review
- April 15 - Final signed thesis copies (printed for binding) for 2015 Spring graduation due in Graduate Office
You must register before you can be admitted into a class.
Late registration will result in a $100.00 fee.
The links below help you to transfer your raw MAT or GRE score into the score that Graduate Studies uses in the formula to determine whether you are conditionally or unconditionally admitted.
GRE Verbal & Quantitative Concordance Tables
MAT Scaled Score Conversions
Application for Admission
*Change of Major or Update Status
*Due to new Federal Financial Aid regulations, we will not be able to process your request to change your major until the end of each semester.
*Please be aware, change of major requests will only be processed at the end of each semester through the day before the next semester begins.
Graduate Certificate Application (Non Education Certificate)
Graduate Reference Form
Graduate Application for Graduation/Comprehensive Exam (due by August 26, 2014 for Fall 2014 Graduation and due by January 13, 2015 for Spring 2015 Graduation)
Transfer Credit Request - Online Version, Printable PDF Version
Incomplete Grade Extension Request
Graduate Assistantship Application - Online Version, Printable PDF Version
International Student Financial Statement
Residency Reclassification Form
Thesis Forms (Option and Prospectus)
Experience Verification Form
Teach Grant Application
Jacksonville State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the internet. The National Student Clearinghouse provides an online ordering service for Jacksonville State University students and alumni 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders placed after hours are processed the next working day by the University Registrar’s Office. Online transcript requests submitted while we are closed for holidays will be processed in the order they were received when our office reopens.
To order a transcript, go to the Clearinghouse secure site.