The Faculty Resources section is intended to help JSU faculty learn more about opportunities and developmental tools available at JSU. Between the website and the DE in Focus blog, our goal is to help you know more about teaching online using Blackboard and other educational technology and/or supplementing your traditional courses with technology. The Faculty Resources section contains the following content:
- Services - Includes information on the faculty training and other services offered by the Office of Distance Education.
- Technology - Provides a listing of resources faculty might consider to aid in the development of course materials.
- Teaching DE Courses - Provides a brief overview and instructions on how to prepare for and proceed with teaching classes in a distance education format.
- Supplementing Courses - Provides a brief overview, examples, and benefits of supplementing traditional courses with distance education technology.
- Test Security - Provides information about enhancing online test security using traditional proctoring, live online proctoring, or exam monitoring options available at JSU.
- Policies - Provides a listing of all policies, procedures, and recommendations from the Office of Distance Education.